R&D, Potent and Non-Potent OSD Suites
Contract Pharma | Pennsylvania
Client is a collaborative R&D company dedicated to advancing the development efforts of pharmaceutical companies around the world with their expertise in Preclinical, Clinical Pharmacology, CMC services including formulation development, pharmaceutical analysis and clinical trial supply (sterile liquids and solids), Clinical Phase I, and Bioanalytical services.
Client hired PROTECS to provide full turnkey delivery services for the fit-out of R&D, Potent and Non-Potent Oral Solid Dosage (OSD) Suites consisting of 10,000/100,000 classified areas within an existing facility. Additional services included the installation of a relocated Fluid Bed Dryer and support equipment, and the installation of temporary modular rooms.
7,445 Sq. Ft.
Total Project Value
Betzwood Associates and GnP Group
- Concept Evaluation / Design
- Project Cost Estimating
- Design Development
- Construction Management
Critical Project Demands
- Completing three phases of construction without interruption of existing lab and office operations
- Upgrading the building electrical service and distribution
- Providing new utility systems: clean dry air, dust collection and waste neutralization
- Receiving, rigging and installing a used Fluid Bed Dryer including all process utility support equipment