Office, Laboratory and Explosion Proof Test Cell Rooms
Pharmaceutical & Biotechology | New Jersey
As the world’s leading one-stop source for industry’s process safety and optimization needs, the client has international consulting bases and laboratory testing facilities with state of the art dust explosion and electrostatic laboratories (with low humidity facility), and a specialist laboratory for the evaluation of thermal runaway reactions
Client retained PROTECS to provide turnkey delivery services for the renovation of an existing shell space to convert it into office, laboratory and explosion proof test cell rooms.
12,665 Sq. Ft.
Total Project Value
L2 Architecture and Vanderweil Engineering working for PROTECS
- Concept Development
- Project Cost Estimating
- Concept Design for Multiple Facilities
- Design Development for Multiple Facilities
- Construction Management
Critical Project Demands
- Client required to be completely moved into the facility within 7.5 weeks from permit approvals.
- Complete new work without interfering existing tenants within the facility that operate 24×7. This includes electrical, natural gas and water tie-in shutdown requirements.
- Procurement of long lead equipment to allow for project completion.
- Completion of explosion proof test cell rooms.