Specialized MOCVD Manufacturing Operation
Semiconductor | New Jersey
Client specializes in the manufacturing of indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs)-based imaging products.
PROTECS personnel provided a 2,000 SF self-contained expansion with independent utilities to an existing building to accommodate a specialized MOCVD manufacturing operation, the first HPM facility of its type in the township.
2,000 Sq. Ft.
Total Project Value
- Concept Development
- Design and Engineering
- Construction Management
- Tool Installation and Hook-up
Critical Project Demands
- Replicate the existing building single story medical office look while accommodating the high tech manufacturing needs for this facility.
- Provide all new utilities for this building including water, sewer, electric, and redundant electrical gen-set.
- Incorporate a new bulk hydrogen distribution system into a multi-tenant site across an in-use parking lot.
- Provide new ultra high purity piping gas delivery system and high purity gas delivery system independent of existing systems including a new toxic gas monitoring alarm and detection system.